About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wandering Again...


Yeah, I know. After an initial rush of enthusiasm I stalled at Slovenia and haven't written anything since.

So I needed some inspiration.

Well, here I go again. Once more unto the breech. This time I'm off on a "Temples and Pyramids" tour. Over seven hectic weeks I will be visiting Angkor Wat in Cambodia; the Taj Mahal in India; Petra in Jordan; Giza, Abu Simbel and cruising down the Nile in Egypt; Chichen Itza and other Mayan sites in Yucatan; and Teotihuacan near Mexico City.

To get to and from those I will drop in on Bangkok, London, Washington, New York City and Dallas and then I'll wind down in Waikiki on the way home.

It should be interesting. It will certainly be an experience. I may not post much enroute because I won't have a computer with me. Maybe I'll buy a cheap one in Bangkok or Hong Kong. So please don't be annoyed if any comments await moderation for a while.

Au Revoir,
Cheers, Alan


No comments:

Post a Comment