About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Friday, April 15, 2011

Travel Tips Index

As I write later posts I will return to up-date and improve this index. This initial index is a list of intended posts, but it may change as I write them and think of other things to include,
If you can't click on it, then it hasn't been written yet. As of right now - that means none at all :) Watch this space.

Planning
Where Do You Want To Go and What Do You Want To Do and See?
Using a Spread Sheet
Managing emails
Travel Folders

Packing

Luggage: Checking Bags or Carry-on only?
Wallets - Secret and Normal
Clothing
Toiletries
First Aid and Medications
Electrics
Essential Extras
Packing Summary

Security

Basics
Airports

Money

Money, Cards, ATMs and Cash For Travels replaces:
Travel, Money, Cards and Cheques in Foreign Lands 

Booking via your computer
Hotels and Hostels
Airlines
Rail

Food

Avoiding Delhi Belly or Montezuma'a Curse
Travelling on a Diet
Eating with the locals

Trains

For Lovers of Train Travel


To be expanded.
Cheers, Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment